Browser history

Post by B Keow » Tue, 06 May 2003 17:24:20

My PC was used to access * content.  I have reset the
filter to prevent this in the future, but the pages still
appear in the browser search window as a drop down.  I
have deleted temp interent files, cookies, history,
etc...they are still there.  How do I get rid of this
history?   I use the Yahoo search feature all the time,
interesting that not all of the entries I have input are
listed in history.  How does this work?

Thanks!!

Browser history

Post by Charle » Tue, 06 May 2003 18:28:33

goto "run" in your start window.  type in:   regedit and
hit enter.  Scale down all the entries for the files
(pages) u know the sites contained.  Delete all there.
Simply deleting files, cookies, web histories does not
COMPLETELY remove all entries.  This will help clean ur
system of this mess.
Charley
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>My PC was used to access * content.  I have reset the
>filter to prevent this in the future, but the pages still
>appear in the browser search window as a drop down.  I
>have deleted temp interent files, cookies, history,
>etc...they are still there.  How do I get rid of this
>history?   I use the Yahoo search feature all the time,
>interesting that not all of the entries I have input are
>listed in history.  How does this work?

>Thanks!!
>.

1. clearing browser cache and deleting browser history trail.

Once again, would it be possible to locate someone who
knows about computers and has the ability to give
elementary step by step instructions to a beginner as to
how to accomplish the above???? Your directions will not
work, a error on my part, no your directions are not
complete for a beginner! Lets get with the program, this
is really elementary, just tell me how to do the above.
Do not post a reply, I have requested help from so many
sources on this terribly complicated subject, just email
me if you would be so kind!! In order to use this product
you must perform steps a-d, do not leave out the "B."

2. messenger

3. Disable Browser History

4. HELP: Need to auto logon to Win NT Server to start services

5. Web Browser History Security Settings

6. Arg! Can anyone shed some light on delete problems??

7. Browser History

8. IPX on my LAN - No go

9. browser history no. change

10. Urgent Help Request With Browser History....Please!!

11. deletes browser history

12. browser history

13. Browser History!