Hi Monica

Post by antioc » Mon, 19 Jun 2006 00:24:44

Quote:> Monica,

> I've been thinking of you and hoping you are well and
> happy, and that India is treating you well !

> Love, Dad

And good luck from all in newsgroup.hardware :-)

1. USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Attached to Non Hi-Speed ERROR

Using XP Pro with all the latest service packs installed. Getting error
"HI_SPEED USB Device Attached To non-HI-SPEED-USB Hub"

I just installed a Belkin USB BusPort F5U005 USB 2.0 PCI Card and have
plugged into this a SanDisk ImageMate 8 in 1 USB 2.0 card reader.

I am using all the original cables etc.

Device manager reports the following drivers:
OPTi 82C861 PCI to USB Open Host Controller
-usbhub.sys, usbohci.sys and usbport.sys MS V 5.1.2600.1243
(xpsp22.030702-2125)
-usbbui.dll MS V 5.1.2600.0 (cpclient 010817-1148)

I have all the latest service packs (this all i could find in the MS KB as
solutions to problems)

The service packs were installed before I installed the controller / card
reader.

I have removed the hardware in device manager and re-detected, but nothing
seems to solve the problem at hand.

Any suggestions on how to tackle this problem ?

Thank you

Andre

2. Windows XP Opinion

3. HI-SPEED USB Device Plugged into non-HI-SPEED USB Hub

4. Internet Exp 6.0 SUCKS

5. Linked applications

6. verbatim hi-speed usb drive not hi-speed

7. member attributes

8. hi-speed USB in non-hi-speed USB hub message

9. Hi-speed USB Device attached to non-hi-speed hub

10. hi speed usb device plugged into non hi speed usb port

11. Hi-Speed USB to Non-Hi-Speed USB Hub

12. HI-SPEED USB Device Plugged into non-HI-SPEED USB Hub