Desktop

Post by Paula Daw » Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:31:51

Three things- How do I put a calendar on my desktop as wallpaper? With dates
appointments ect...
AND Is there any application that allows different icons on different
desktops? I have the Virtual Desktop Manager powertoy.
AND can I create icons in Paint?And how do I do it?
Thank You.

--
Paula

Desktop

Post by Marius Jorfal » Wed, 15 Jan 2003 16:32:39

Quote:> Three things- How do I put a calendar on my desktop as wallpaper? With
dates
> appointments ect...
> AND Is there any application that allows different icons on different
> desktops? I have the Virtual Desktop Manager powertoy.
> AND can I create icons in Paint?And how do I do it?
> Thank You.

> --
> Paula

You find an excellent, free desktop calendar on the link below. You can make
it transparent, so it looks like it is a part of the wallpaper....

http://vapaa.dc.inet.fi/~rainy/

Rainlendar is the name of the calendar......

Desktop

Post by Lloyd Myer » Sun, 19 Jan 2003 04:46:13

Under the desktop file "my computer" I have several files
that I would like to remove, how can I??

Desktop

Post by Judy » Sun, 19 Jan 2003 08:25:45

I went to Billybear4kids and downloaded a teddybear for a
screensaver which appears on my desktop...It's terrible,
don't do nothing it said it would, and I can't remove it.
I tried and went everywhere and deleted everything I saw
with that sites name on it...WindowsXP new to me-Please
help..Thank you..

Desktop

Post by Kell » Sun, 19 Jan 2003 09:12:29

Hi Judy,

Go to Search and type in:  *.scr.  When it appears, delete it.  You can also
check here:  Right click the Desktop/Properties/Desktop/Customize
Desktop/Web.

--
All the Best,
Kelly

MS-MVP Win98/XP-Shell/User [AE-Windows? XP]
Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

Quote:> I went to Billybear4kids and downloaded a teddybear for a