Full cd's to download???

Post by Mattia » Tue, 28 May 2002 21:17:43

Hi,

How know's a website (and not from Kazaa, Audiogalaxy etc) were you can
download free full cd's??
And url's that works please!!!

Thanks for answering in advance

Full cd's to download???

Post by John » Wed, 29 May 2002 00:34:17

www.winmx.com

Quote:> Hi,

> How know's a website (and not from Kazaa, Audiogalaxy etc) were you can
> download free full cd's??
> And url's that works please!!!

> Thanks for answering in advance

Full cd's to download???

Post by Galle » Wed, 29 May 2002 05:38:12

spewed forth these words of wisdom:

Quote:>Hi,

>How know's a website (and not from Kazaa, Audiogalaxy etc) were you can
>download free full cd's??
>And url's that works please!!!

>Thanks for answering in advance

You can get an entire CD's worth of music at my site.  It's "commercial hard
rock". http://www.stuffyougottahave.com/astrydlypp/index.html

--
gobeProductive - the office suite for the rest of us.
Take advantage of the $74.95 introductory price.

1. CD-RW problem - Full cd's appear as "blank"

Hey everyone,

I have a problem with my smart&friendly cd writer.
The drive is identified by the system and by win XP Pro and I can also
burn cd's with Nero or whatever and listen to them on my stereo.
The problem is when I try to view any cd (burnt by my computer,
originals...), it always appears to be blank even if it is not therefor I
have no access to the files on the cd.
I've tried the microsoft patch for problem  Q309691 (Windows XP Patch: CDs
Recorded in Windows XP Have Missing Files or Errors )
but it didn't help...
If anybody knows this problem, please tell me what to do! Being without a
cd-drive is not something I can do.
thanks, Boaz Ariely, ISRAEL

2. Windows XP RAM Limit?

3. Can not download SP1 disc shows too full, is not that full.

4. Looking for a Component

5. Full Download of IE6 without ordering CD

6. A Daily Freeze-Up

7. How to download a full version of IE 5.5 / 6 for CD burning

8. Uh oh - removal of 811493 leaves system inoperable

9. ie6sp1 full download don't get it

10. I can't seem to download full files

11. Don't get download dialogue box when I click 'download now'

12. WMP9 won't play audio CD & won't download album Info..

13. can't download CD's to my pocket pc