Did not work Outlook express still not working right

Did not work Outlook express still not working right

Post by William Klaus » Wed, 02 Apr 2003 06:38:28

Did not work still the same I will have to reinstall XP

William Klauss

Did not work Outlook express still not working right

Post by Doug Knox MS-MV » Wed, 02 Apr 2003 07:19:42

What didn't work?  Starting a new thread makes it difficult to assist you.

--
Doug Knox, MS-MVP Windows XP/ Windows Smart Display
Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes

Quote:> Did not work still the same I will have to reinstall XP

> William Klauss

1. Outlook(not outlook express) not working after install of XP prof

I installed windows XP prof, and during or before the
install process it said that i would have problem with
outlook, but after the install of xp the first time i ran
it this problem would repair   itself.  So now oultlook
does not work, and i cannot uninstall or reinstall
because i get a message saying the my Windows Install is
not set up properly.  I then went to the gdedit.msc and
set up the windows install options in both group and user
sections but i still get the message, can anyone help
please.

2. how do I uninstall XP

3. Outlook Express not working right!!!!!

4. Srcipt Error

5. Outlook Express not saving POP3 Passwords & Auto Complete not working...

6. MS mail problem

7. Norton will not scan Memory, Scandisk does not work,Restart does not work

8. Problems Adding A SCSI Hard Drive

9. Hyperlinks work in Outlook but not in Outlook Express

10. Outlook Express working, however Microsoft Outlook not

11. Outlook Mail Not Working Right Help.

12. Windows+F search, some Outlook & Explorer links no longer work, Windows Update does not work!

13. "Download Manager| Not Working + "Open Location" Not Working in both 5.0 and 5.1