Winxp doesnt even list our sound card...???

Winxp doesnt even list our sound card...???

Post by Darre » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 00:22:10

We have a sound blaster PCI 128... when installing the
hardware the closest thing we can get to this is the
sound blaster 16 or AWE32 or compatible... I downloaded a
driver from creative labs and had it going for about 5
mins... now its not working again (due to I think me
uninstalling sound blaster 16 yep I am pretty dumb when
it comes to pcs...)... how can I get it working again.
Every time I try it tells me there is an error or that no
sound card is connected...