Random Hang ups (not lock ups)

Post by Justi » Thu, 31 Oct 2002 23:54:05

I've asked about this before, but nothing seems to work.
Windows XP seems to just ignore any keyboard or mouse
inputs for say 15 to 30 seconds at a time just randomly
through normal operating.  The weird thing is I've had
many people ask me about this problem, we have about 10
machines running XP at work, and all three of my machines
at home run XP, they do the same thing.  I've tried
disabeling restore points, this doesn't help.  anye other
ideas?  does anyone else expierence this problem?

Random Hang ups (not lock ups)

Post by Associated Sig » Fri, 01 Nov 2002 02:26:16

No problems here but then again I have a Mac and it has
NEVER crashed.
Check it out:
http:www.apple.com/switch
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I've asked about this before, but nothing seems to work.
>Windows XP seems to just ignore any keyboard or mouse
>inputs for say 15 to 30 seconds at a time just randomly
>through normal operating.  The weird thing is I've had
>many people ask me about this problem, we have about 10
>machines running XP at work, and all three of my machines
>at home run XP, they do the same thing.  I've tried
>disabeling restore points, this doesn't help.  anye other
>ideas?  does anyone else expierence this problem?
>.

Random Hang ups (not lock ups)

Post by Justi » Sun, 03 Nov 2002 00:02:39

I would never own an apple.  They suck and are overpriced
and did i mention they suck?
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>No problems here but then again I have a Mac and it has
>NEVER crashed.
>Check it out:
>http:www.apple.com/switch

1. Pop-ups, Pop-ups, Pop-ups EVERYWHERE .. arghhh

Is my pc infected or am I going mad here?
I get pop ups on 90% of websites that I open.
Yahoo, MSN, Ebay.... etc etc etc ..
I usually get that ad pop-up for the little investigative camera ...
And it only happens when I open a new window. Upon opening Yahoo, for
example, another smaller window pops up with an add...
Does anyone else get this? How is this fixable without installing any Pop up
removal software? I am willing to re-format if needed.
Thanks
gino

2. Velo 500 modem in the UK?

3. Creating DIVX or WM9 Files