install xp after 98 2nd ed

Post by frank nostram » Tue, 26 Nov 2002 06:48:57

I am unable to open my computor and address bok. also
email multiplys like a rabbit even after they are
deleted. i have ran mcafee virus and spam killer.
wat to do?

1. installing 2nd OS (win 98 2nd ed)

Hi
Could anybody tell me how to install windows 98 2nd ed as
a 2nd OS to my already installed windows XP Home
edition?.I am doing a course on IT from home ,and it is
all based on windows 98.It is difficult to learn about
Windows 98 when your OS is XP ,as very little seems to be
the same.
I have a 30 gig hard drive which has 2 partitions of 10
gig and 20 gig (approx),using FAT 32 partitioning.
The Windows XP is on the C drive ,and the D drive has
very little on it so far.
Thanks
Robert

2. Voice mail/faxmodem and good sware for NT

3. spec drv conv fr 98-2nd ed to XP for QB Pro 2000

4. Offline browser.

5. Upgrading Windows 98 (2nd Ed.) to Windows XP

6. attachements don"t open

7. Incompatable RPC - Win 98 2nd Ed...IE 6.0

8. REEIVING MAIL

9. VPN connection slowed down with Win 98 2nd ed.

10. Misc Windows 98(2nd ed) Related Questions

11. install 2nd os win 98/xp

12. How can I create menus in Embedded Vb, installed on Windows 98 2nd Edition.

13. Dual Book for XP Home Ed and Win 98