two operating systems operating...!!!

Post by Abdulla » Fri, 17 May 2002 09:43:22

hey guys
I've a problem.I tried to install windows xp professional on a system where
there was already a home edition installed.I did a clean installation
expecting that my home edition would be REPLACED by the professional
edition.But it didn't..now I've two operating systems and I need just one!
weird problem eh ? So can anyone help me uninstall and disintegrate the
other operating system..(home edition) ? Any help would be much
appreciated.Thanks

Abdullah

two operating systems operating...!!!

Post by Cynthia Crane [MS » Sat, 18 May 2002 07:58:52

Did you install the Professional version into the same directory that the
Home addition was installed?  (usually c:\windows but could be a lot of
differently things).  Or something seperate?

--
Cynthia Crane [MS]

Quote:> hey guys