Multiple Users/Multiple Languages?

Post by Scott Gillespi » Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:04:50

This is a two part question.  I am very new to XP AND am in Japan where I
was assured that my Japanese OEM version of XP professional can be changed
to English.  I have found 3how to2 pages that suggest this is done during
install of XP.  Is there some way to set this feature after the install or
must I go back and reinstall?

I am also hoping that the language setting can be set for each user not just
globally for the machine.  My wife would prefer to have her user account
appear in Japanese while obviously I am going to want to have my account in
English.  Is this possible - if so can once again can someone guide me as to
how to set it up.

Thanks in advance.

Scott

1. New article on OE multiple addresses, multiple Identities and multiple User Accounts

Here is my latest article for the IE Community website. It's one of those
articles I've been meaning to write for the last 5 years or so. :-)

A Multitude of Multiples: Using Outlook Express with Multiple E-mail Addresses,
Multiple Accounts, and Multiple Identities
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/IE/community/columns/identity.mspx

--
Tom Koch, MVP for IE/Outlook Express
http://www.insideOE.com/

2. KELLY! How do I undo one of your tweaks?

3. Can I get multiple inbox's for multiple users

4. Shockwave novice

5. Multiple users and multiple Outlook accounts

6. File > Send

7. Windows XP, Multiple User Accounts, Multiple NIC, managing routes on startup

8. Displaying and printing text reports !!!

9. Multiple users, multiple hosts

10. Windows XP, Multiple User Accounts, Multiple NIC, managing routes on startup

11. one program autostart - multiple users, multiple starts...

12. Multiple Address Books for Multiple Users in XP

13. setting up netscape communicator with multiple users on multiple machines