ATTN:Kelly Thank You So Much For Helping Me :)

ATTN:Kelly Thank You So Much For Helping Me :)

Post by jami » Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:21:14

i am writing a very important letter in word pad but
cant/dont know how to access spell check or grammer
check. could you please help me.  thank you
Quote:>-----Original Message-----

>.

ATTN:Kelly Thank You So Much For Helping Me :)

Post by Kell » Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:08:19

You are very welcome, Nikki.  Thanks for the feedback.  :o)

--
All the Best,
Kelly

MS-MVP Win98/XP-Shell/User [AE-Windows? XP]
Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

Post by Ken Blak » Tue, 29 Oct 2002 06:31:04

> i am writing a very important letter in word pad but
> cant/dont know how to access spell check or grammer
> check. could you please help me.  thank you

Sorry, but Wordpad is a very primitive word processor, and
doesn't include either of those features. If you want a
full-featured word processor, you need to buy a product like
WordPerfect or Word.

--
Ken Blake
Please reply to the newsgroup

Post by Michael Steven » Wed, 30 Oct 2002 05:26:54

> > i am writing a very important letter in word pad but
> > cant/dont know how to access spell check or grammer
> > check. could you please help me.  thank you

> Sorry, but Wordpad is a very primitive word processor, and
> doesn't include either of those features. If you want a
> full-featured word processor, you need to buy a product like
> WordPerfect or Word.

> --
> Ken Blake
> Please reply to the newsgroup