pcmcia card reader

Post by Daiber » Thu, 20 Jun 2002 05:39:26

I've installed a "Swap Box" which is a pcmcia card reader.
Device manager says it is working properly, but I don't
get a drive letter assigned. I'm using Win XP.

Does anybody know how to fix that?

Thanks

1. pcmcia card reader

After upgrading my video card to a Gainward Ti200 my Antec PCMCIA internal
card reader no longer works.  It still works fine when I go back to my old
card, an Asus 7700.  Knowledge base refers to such a problem, I think, but
I'm not sure of the solution.  Any help appreciated.

2. MMSYSTEM ERROR

3. PCMCIA Card Reader/Writer

4. Help ! How can get a handle of a dialog ?

5. PCI PCMCIA Card Reader

6. no exe files downloading

7. CEPC PCMCIA Card Reader

9. Databook PCMCIA Card Reader with NT 3.51

10. Need help installing a PCMCIA card Reader/Writer!

11. install PCMCIA smart card reader driver problem

12. Trade US Robotics 28.8 PCMCIA modem for 10/100 PCMCIA ethernet card-Atlanta

13. Not able to work with Siemens Simatic Net Cp5511 card,which is a PCMCIA card