XP Pro freezing

Post by David Blade » Tue, 02 Jul 2002 04:33:50

Can anyone help, please? I have XP Professional and for
some reason it often freezes. Seems to be when I use
defrag, it gets midway and just freezes. Any advice would
be most welcome.

1. WMP9 Win XP Pro freezes when CD inserted in Player

I just upgraded to XP Pro from Win2K last night, and now the system freezes
solid whenever I put a CD in the player to add to the collection.  Only out
is to reboot.  Player is new Sony 52X.  I have all current maintenance
applied.  Any ideas?

Ken

2. winservn.exe

3. Windows XP Pro Freezes and cann't update

4. Pocket PC Emulation

5. XP Pro Freezes after switching to a new user

6. Norton SystemWorks vs Mouse

7. Xp Pro Freezes when i put a cd in my DVD drive

8. How do I a Script for a Dial-Up Networking connection?

9. xp pro freezes when accessing server

10. XP Pro freezes on cold boot, is there a way to watch

11. XP Pro Freezes

12. XP Pro Freezing

13. XP PRO freeze lock up