Zone not working for me.

Post by Nottingha » Thu, 13 Jun 2002 01:10:42

     When I try to connnect to any room on the zone,
nothing happens, it doesn't show loading or anything, I
can't even connect to the live help rooms, it worked fine
before we re-installed windows (XP), anyone have any
ideas?

1. Zone not working for me.

 Reinstalling Zone Messaging:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q186/1/61.asp

Removing and reinstalling zone software
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q186/1/61.ASP

All Files not removed during Zone Un-Install:
http://support.microsoft.com/isapi/gomscom.asp?target=/support/

 Reinstall Zone: http://www.zone.com/down_zsetup.asp

2. email counter in XP logon needs reset

3. Zone Alarm not working anymore

4. What is pTOC ?

5. FTP Not working with Zone Alarm FIrewall...Why?

6. Transferring folders/messages to a new computer

7. zone alarm pro causing the pen feature to not work.

8. Gateway for NT

9. Zone Alarm Pro Not working after disabling NT firewall

10. Norton will not scan Memory, Scandisk does not work,Restart does not work

11. Search for a Zone switch or button: "Remove from Trusted Zone"

12. Zone Alarm or Zone Alarm Pro ?

13. microsoft zone problem... limited users can't download zone files