Selecting multiple folders . No problem selecting multiple files

Selecting multiple folders . No problem selecting multiple files

Post by Vlad » Tue, 29 Oct 2002 05:45:00

I can select multiple files  with the Shift key or the Ctl key  but
can not  select multiple folders . I can only select individual
folders, one at time.

I have tried 3 computers using the same O.S. with the same results

On tools I have selected default .

A friend also with the same O.S  has no problem.
I have set Tools setings to be the same ones he has.

I want to move large number of files but the only way is to move one
at time.

Can you help please ?

Vlad

1. Selecting multiple folders How to select No problem selecting multiple files

I can select multiple files  with the Shift key or the Ctl key  but
can not  select multiple folders . I can only select individual
folders, one at time.

I have tried 3 computers using the same O.S. with the same results

On tools I have selected default .

A friend also with the same O.S  has no problem.
I have set Tools setings to be the same ones he has.

I want to move large number of files but the only way is to move one
at time.

Can you help please ?

Vlad

2. Can get services to run- user/password not accepted.

3. Selecting multiple folders No problem selecting multiple files

4. Sid Meirer's Gettysburgh

5. s-video output

6. Blank web pages with Explorer

7. Selecting multiple folders How to select ? XP professional

8. Internet Explorer SELECT MULTIPLE selects first value

9. How many ways can I select multiple files in 3.1 File Mgr?

10. Selecting multiple files with openDialog

11. wrong action when right clicking on multiple selected files