RealOne problems, not really a fix, but a work around...

RealOne problems, not really a fix, but a work around...

Post by T.C. » Tue, 30 Jul 2002 06:24:40

I've noticed some posts about problems with RealOne.  If you just want to be
able to view Real Media files: Do a web search for the older FREEWARE
version of RealPlayer 8 Basic.   I'm using the old freeware RealPlayer 8
Basic (Build 6.0.9.357), and it runs just fine with Windows XP.
--
T.C.
Pay it forward...

Delete [REMOVE] from email address to respond by email

---

Post by Tom » Tue, 30 Jul 2002 06:46:09

> I've noticed some posts about problems with RealOne.  If you just want to be
> able to view Real Media files: Do a web search for the older FREEWARE
> version of RealPlayer 8 Basic.   I'm using the old freeware RealPlayer 8
> Basic (Build 6.0.9.357), and it runs just fine with Windows XP.

I run RealOne with no problems on my XP, though I limit the file associations to only that of what can be used on Real Player.

1. really really really bad computer problem

My computer (other) wont work, i turn it on and it says
checking c:/ file fat32 for consistency it counts to 100
and goes onto the windows start-up screen then it
restarts it self and goes to the deadly blue screen
saying that its dumping memory to disk and then goes back
to the checking disk for consistancy screen and does the
whole thing over again and wont stop. it also says its
checking for  ultra bios and says ultra bios is not
installed because it theres no drivers attached. what do
i do its really anoying me.

                     Yours thankfully
                           Lee Armitage

2. unable to open web page

3. Is there a work around or fix for this

4. Problem With CD Drives Fixed :)

5. really slow computer really getting really annoying...really

6. Saving password

7. Netscape Fixed Fonts are really "Fixed".

8. Where is the media library?

9. Windows Media Player and RealOne Player not working

10. Does the Norton SystemWorks 2001 "fix" really work?

11. No Graphics, large fonts - work-around for this problem, well, at least, my problem

12. RealOne hijacks system volume control. How to fix?

13. OK, so how do I really *really* REALLY move a license?