kicked off Word - Works 2002

Post by Todd » Sat, 01 Feb 2003 10:13:52

While making a document,I keep getting an error
message "Microsoft Visual C+++ Runtime Library",
stating "abnormal program termination" - " Run time
error"

What does this mean and how can I fix it.

Thanks

kicked off Word - Works 2002

Post by Mark L. Ferguso » Sun, 02 Feb 2003 00:47:30

The Word help menu has a "Detect and Repair" option.

--
Mark L. Ferguson   TabletPC MVP

All email without "QZ" in the subject line will be automatically deleted.
marfer's notes for XP  >  http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/xp_notes.htm
.

> While making a document,I keep getting an error
> message "Microsoft Visual C+++ Runtime Library",
> stating "abnormal program termination" - " Run time
> error"

> What does this mean and how can I fix it.

> Thanks

1. microsoft works suite 2002 word 2002

When online, I, intermittantly, get runtime errors, while
using  microsoft word 2002 program.  Do  you have any
idea what those errors are caused by and how to stop them?
I went to help in ms word 2002 and then to help and they
mentioned for me to go to tools, macro, security, trusted
sources tab and check trusted access to visual basic
project.  When I did this it alerted me that there could
be a risk problem by doing that.

I think that I need to know exactly what runtime errors
are before I do anything more that could cause a
problem.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Joy

2. XP is Crap

3. kicked off microsof word processer all the time

4. sound effects

5. word 2002 and publisher 2002

6. Cd-RW and DVD ROM

7. Word 2002 and Excel 2002 "Recently Used File List"

8. opening attatchment

9. xp locking up in works suite 2002 /word

10. Word 2002 and Works conflict in XP

11. Trouble installing Word from works suite 2002

12. word/works 2002 won't accept product key

13. MS WORKS SUITE 2002 - Word Spell Checker