OE problem

Post by Jim » Sun, 26 Jan 2003 05:37:06

I just opened OE6 up and all my inbox is gone. the folder is still there in
the right location in windows explorer but when starting OE, it makes a new
inbox called Inbox(1) instead of using my old one. I've tried deleting this
new one but it just recreates it all the time.
Any ideas how to fix this?

OE problem

Post by Logi » Sun, 26 Jan 2003 09:59:56

Tried deleting your identity and re-creating it??

-- Just a thought

Logix
Generation X
HTTP://members.cox.net/generationx

Quote:> I just opened OE6 up and all my inbox is gone. the folder is still there
in
> the right location in windows explorer but when starting OE, it makes a
new
> inbox called Inbox(1) instead of using my old one. I've tried deleting
this
> new one but it just recreates it all the time.
> Any ideas how to fix this?

1. OE: problems with IMAP

Hello!

Year after year OE has the same problems with IMAP accounts. (Sorry for my
poor English, ok?)

The most serious ones I have here: messages appearing as NOT read one time
and one more time, and maybe one MORE time! Other problem is the warning
"Message could not be displayed" when it is in my Inbox.

I verify OE help online and see Microsoft says these are problems to solve.
But Microsoft NEVER solves them! I thought they would be ok after Service
Pack 2 to Windows XP, but it seems Microsoft ignored them completely.

Is there another way to fix this? Anyone can help me please?

Thank you very much. :-)

2. windows xp stops

3. IE6 and OE PROBLEMS!!!

4. renaming in library is not permanent

5. more OE problems

6. Reinstalling XP

7. OE problem after delete IE6

8. unusual lockup(freezing) and blackout

9. OE problems when udgrading harddrives

10. OE problem

11. OE Problem..Please Help

12. OE Problem....

13. OE Problems