Error lsass.exe-bad image cryptdll.dll

Post by Jack » Fri, 06 Sep 2002 15:33:21

Error message

Lsass.exe-Bad Image

The app or dll C:\windows\system32\cryptdll.dll is not a
valid windows image, check against install diskette.

Can anyone tell me the fix? I can access dos through the
recovery process so I can fix files. Can't access computer
at all. XP starts up and then I get a black screen. Please

1. Error Lsass.exe-bad image cryptdll.dll

Error message

Lsass.exe-Bad Image

The app or dll C:\windows\system32\cryptdll.dll is not a
valid windows image, check against install diskette.

Can anyone tell me the fix? I can access dos through the
recovery process so I can fix files. Can't access computer
at all. XP starts up and then I get a black screen. Please

2. What M Jpeg TV Card works with NT

3. Need Syssetup.dll file for Lsass.exe error

4. Folgende Fehlermeldung taucht beim Start von neueren Spielen

5. Boot Error " lsass.exe system error"

6. Com Port 3

7. lsass.exe error after system32/config/system error

8. MPEG + DVD

9. lsass.exe - system error

10. lsass.exe- system error message

11. Error Lsass.exe

12. lsass.exe system error

13. LSASS.EXE system error and install problems