Error code 50: Request not supported -- Error Code 6: Invalid Handle

Error code 50: Request not supported -- Error Code 6: Invalid Handle

Post by Doug Gauthie » Thu, 10 Apr 2003 20:57:12

When I try to dial in various different ISP's I get Error code 50: or Error
Code 6:
I do not have a v.92 modem. It is a Lucent win modem v.90. The modem works
perfect on the WinME part of my dual boot.(Problem in WinXp only) The modem
used to work fine until
I went to DSL. I don't know if the problem started as soon as I went to DSL
or not. It was quite a while before I tried to use the dial-up modem after I
got the DSL. I have reinstalled the driver for the modem and the problem is
still there.
I have tried reinstalling some of the network software and also leaving some
of the software
uninstalled. I now only use the TCP\IP for the dial-up. The modem works fine
in WinME
with the DSL also working.

Thanks for any help.

--

          Doug Gauthier

1. Error Code 50: Request not Supported -- Error Code 6: Invalid Handle

[...]

2. ghost floppy

3. Error code 50: Request not supported

4. Win95&realmode drivers

5. Error 50: The request is not supported

6. OSR2 install

7. ERROR 50:: request not supported.

8. Internet Connect, Novell 3.12 and VPN

9. Dial up - error 50: The request is not supported

10. error code 50 rcmd command on windows 95

11. Fatal Error Code 2 / Loadlibrary Error Code 193 (C1)

12. error code c00d0bc2(the requested audio codec is not installed)

13. Error code 80040265 format not supported