see visited websites by order visited

Post by Jack Slim » Tue, 08 Oct 2002 21:19:22

In Win XP is there a way to see websites "by order visited" last week on Friday?
Actually, I would like to see all sites by order visited last week -- is that possible?

Jack

see visited websites by order visited

Post by Kell » Wed, 09 Oct 2002 06:33:10

Hi Jack,

Click the History button on the IE toolbar.

--
All the Best,
Kelly

MS-MVP Win98/XP-Shell/User [AE-Windows? XP]
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

In Win XP is there a way to see websites "by order visited" last week on
Friday?
Actually, I would like to see all sites by order visited last week -- is
that possible?

Jack

see visited websites by order visited

Post by Jack Slim » Wed, 09 Oct 2002 09:31:39

Kelly,

That doesn't do it -- just gives last week in alphabetical order -- unless
there's a way to them all by order visited somehow -- is there?

Jack

> Hi Jack,

> Click the History button on the IE toolbar.

> --
> All the Best,
> Kelly

> MS-MVP Win98/XP-Shell/User [AE-Windows? XP]
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm

> In Win XP is there a way to see websites "by order visited" last week on
> Friday?
> Actually, I would like to see all sites by order visited last week -- is
> that possible?

> Jack

see visited websites by order visited

Post by Kell » Wed, 09 Oct 2002 15:13:08

Hi Jack,

The only options available if you left click View under History is:  By
Date, By Site, By Most Visited and By Order Visited Today.  Good luck!

--
All the Best,
Kelly

MS-MVP Win98/XP-Shell/User [AE-Windows? XP]
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

> Kelly,

> That doesn't do it -- just gives last week in alphabetical order -- unless
> there's a way to them all by order visited somehow -- is there?

> Jack

> > Hi Jack,

> > Click the History button on the IE toolbar.

> > --
> > All the Best,
> > Kelly

> > MS-MVP Win98/XP-Shell/User [AE-Windows? XP]
> > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
> > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm

> > In Win XP is there a way to see websites "by order visited" last week on
> > Friday?
> > Actually, I would like to see all sites by order visited last week -- is
> > that possible?

> > Jack

see visited websites by order visited

Post by Jack Slim » Thu, 10 Oct 2002 00:58:42

Kelly,

When I choose "By Date" I don't get any dates for last week, just "Last
Week" which is all in alphabetical order.  And the order visited choice is
only applicable for today.

:(
Jack

> Hi Jack,

> The only options available if you left click View under History is:  By
> Date, By Site, By Most Visited and By Order Visited Today.  Good luck!

> --
> All the Best,
> Kelly

> MS-MVP Win98/XP-Shell/User [AE-Windows? XP]
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm

> > Kelly,

> > That doesn't do it -- just gives last week in alphabetical order --
unless
> > there's a way to them all by order visited somehow -- is there?

> > Jack

> > > Hi Jack,

> > > Click the History button on the IE toolbar.

> > > --
> > > All the Best,
> > > Kelly

> > > MS-MVP Win98/XP-Shell/User [AE-Windows? XP]
> > > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
> > > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm

> > > In Win XP is there a way to see websites "by order visited" last week
on
> > > Friday?
> > > Actually, I would like to see all sites by order visited last week --
is
> > > that possible?

> > > Jack

see visited websites by order visited

Post by Kell » Thu, 10 Oct 2002 06:12:08

Hi Jack,

I understand what you are saying.  I don't know of a way to align them as
you are wanting.  Good luck!