Bad Image Checksum

Post by adria » Tue, 06 May 2003 07:31:08

i had just attempted to upgrade my os from ME to XP. when
it all was downloaded i restarted my computer and when it
got to the loading XP screen, after it loaded a blue scren
came up and it had an error message (STOP: C0000221 {Bad
Image Checksum}
The image USERENV.dll is possibly corrupt. The header
checksum does not match the computed checksum.) what can i
do to fix this???

1. bad image checksum

I tried to start my computer, the xp loading screen came
up but then a blue screen comes up saying
stop:c000221 [bad image checksum] The image shell32.dll
is possibly corrupt. The header checksum does not match
the computed check sum.

and now I cant get passed this, NOt even into safe mode.
please help thanks, alicia

2. need help..system restore tab no longer in system properties place

3. Bad image checksum

4. Bright/contrast of laptop

5. Bad Image Checksum, any ideas?

6. IE6 doesnt open file with associated application

7. XP Problem - STOP: c000021 {bad image checksum}

8. program wont close

9. WinXP PC won't boot: Error Stop: c0000221 Bad Image Checksum...

10. Stop Error: C0000221 Bad Image Checksum

11. {bad image checksum}

12. "Bad Image Checksum" error - msvcrt.dll

13. STOP: C0000221 {Bad Image Checksum} ?