Random text appearing in XP applications

Random text appearing in XP applications

Post by Wiley S McIntyr » Sun, 10 Mar 2002 03:27:47

I have a problem with random text intermittently
appearing in Word, Excel, Explorer, etc. Accompanying
this random text appearance, the system seems to slow
down considerably.

I have scanned my system with two different anti-virus
applications and my XP is currently up to date with
respect to patches and updates from the Microsoft Windows
Update site.

Is anyone else having this problem and if so, how did you
or have you resolved it?

TIA for any help you might provide.

Random text appearing in XP applications

Post by Richard Urba » Sun, 10 Mar 2002 04:06:48

Turn of the "speech to text" function. It is picking up noises from your
mike and trying to type them out!

Quote:> I have a problem with random text intermittently