Changing languages

Post by AJ » Fri, 21 Mar 2003 05:54:47

We're buying a new computer and becuase we live in
Switzerland, it will have the German version of windows Xp
and works installed.

Is it possible to change this to the English version
easily ?

Changing languages

Post by Ken Blak » Fri, 21 Mar 2003 06:42:51

> We're buying a new computer and becuase we live in
> Switzerland, it will have the German version of windows Xp
> and works installed.

> Is it possible to change this to the English version
> easily ?

No. You'd have to buy and install an English version.

--
Ken Blake
Please reply to the newsgroup

Changing languages

Post by MV » Fri, 21 Mar 2003 06:42:22

> We're buying a new computer and becuase we live in
> Switzerland, it will have the German version of windows Xp
> and works installed.

> Is it possible to change this to the English version
> easily ?

Hi

No. You will need to buy an English version, and do a fresh install.

--
torgeir
Administration scripting examples and an ONLINE version of the 1328 page