XP comand prompt

Post by Computer Docto » Sun, 15 Sep 2002 02:15:36

I think you need a jpeg viewer or Application that
open the jpeg files. Look at following link:

http://www.xequte.com/

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I want to add a cheat to the short cut of a game. How do
>I do that in XP. I am very failure with win98 and never
>had a problem using text editing in note pad for these
>situations, also I have AOL and when I try to save a
jpeg
>into my pictures the file shows that it's there but it
>will not open, says does not recognize file type.

>Please Help
>George
>.

XP comand prompt

Post by Larc » Sun, 15 Sep 2002 04:41:05

|  I want to add a cheat to the short cut of a game. How do
|  I do that in XP. I am very failure with win98 and never
|  had a problem using text editing in note pad for these
|  situations, also I have AOL and when I try to save a jpeg
|  into my pictures the file shows that it's there but it
|  will not open, says does not recognize file type.

If you want to add the cheat by means of a switch on the .EXE file,
right click the shortcut game icon or listing in the Start Menu and
open Properties.  The Target entry is the one that opens the file.
Add a space after the ending " then - and the specific switch.  Apply.

As for .JPEG or .JPG files, go to Control Panel -> Folder Options ->
File Types and look up entries for those extensions.  Make sure both
are set to open using Windows Picture and Fax Viewer or "Change" if
you want to use another viewer.

Larc

    - Please remove "r" from rnc to reply by e-mail -