by Rand » Mon, 03 Dec 2001 09:56:31
1. CDRW not recognized as a CDRW but instead its recognized as a normal CDROM
My Philips 804 CDRW is not recognized as a CDRW but is recognized as a CDROM drive. Does anybody have any suggestions for me? I have tried everything that I know.
2. Drop shadows on icon label on desktop.
3. W2K issues with CDRW and CDROM
4. Servicing UNIX print ques (lpd) on NT server
5. CDRW show as CDROM
6. SiPix digital camera
7. changing CDROM & CDRW drive letters
8. registry key for numlock on
9. Where Has My CDROM & CDRW Drives gone???
10. XP sees my Yamaha 4416s as a cdrom and not CDRW
11. CDRW shows as CDRom
12. CDROM & CDRW not assigned drive letters