Automatic Shutdown

Post by ITaK » Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:13:25

I like to know if windows allow to me to shutdown the computer in a
specificated Time For example at 7:30 am
to disconect from internet????
PLease Sorry about my English I'm from Argentina! :)

Real Thank to you!

Automatic Shutdown

Post by ITaK » Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:16:55

Sorry I have got Win XP
Please send me an E-mail
Bye!

Automatic Shutdown

Post by shockwaverider » Wed, 27 Feb 2002 05:15:34

get restart.vbs at:  ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/reskit/win2000

and you can use it as cscript restart /? to see the switches to use....

you can then use scheduled taks to schedule the command.....or use the AT command with an administrator account and use the
/interactive switch.... AT /? from a command prompt....
you can also use rasdial /? to disconnect your dial up internet connection only

--
NT4 MVP 1999-2000

> I like to know if windows allow to me to shutdown the computer in a
> specificated Time For example at 7:30 am
> to disconect from internet????
> PLease Sorry about my English I'm from Argentina! :)

> Real Thank to you!

Automatic Shutdown

Post by Don Cotto » Tue, 05 Mar 2002 06:37:33

Take a look here also.
http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/pstools.shtml

> I like to know if windows allow to me to shutdown the computer in a
> specificated Time For example at 7:30 am
> to disconect from internet????
> PLease Sorry about my English I'm from Argentina! :)

> Real Thank to you!

---

1. Automatic Shutdown

Is it possible to to make your to make your modem
disconnect at a specific time, as I am in the middle of
downloading something which will not finish till just
before 2.30. Would it be possible to shut down the
internet?

2. PLease help me

3. XP: Automatic Shutdown?

4. Serial I/O problem

5. Automatic Shutdown

6. Solitaire's Journey, mouse problem

7. automatic shutdown and rebooting -> Hardware Error, what to do?

8. LoadLibrary() failed with error 14

9. Automatic shutdown does not work

10. Automatic shutdown and poweroff in XP?

11. Automatic shutdown

12. automatic shutdown

13. Automatic Shutdown