Driver for FDP1500 Monitor from Gateway

Post by Randy Stroo » Sat, 28 Dec 2002 06:58:52

I upgraded my machine to XP only to find out that the
monitor FDP1500 is not capable of running XP in anything
other than VGA mode at this time. Does anyone know of a
driver that will work with this monitor and XP.

Randy

Driver for FDP1500 Monitor from Gateway

Post by George Crupp » Sat, 28 Dec 2002 08:39:18

If the monitor was capable of better than 640x480 before it should be able
to do it now if you have the correct video card drivers. Then you should
check with GATEWAY to see if updated driver for XP exists.

Quote:> I upgraded my machine to XP only to find out that the