downloading Media Player 9

Post by F. Davi » Thu, 08 May 2003 14:15:42

I read post earlier mentioning above reccommended
download.  Before I do download from WU, has anyone else
experienced any problems or issues with it?

downloading Media Player 9

Post by Rich Barr » Thu, 08 May 2003 14:30:44

 MP9 works fine. Just do a System Restore before you download and install
it. It doesn't come with a Uninstaller.

This mailbox protected from junk email by Matador

Quote:> I read post earlier mentioning above reccommended
> download.  Before I do download from WU, has anyone else
> experienced any problems or issues with it?

downloading Media Player 9

Post by D. Pat » Thu, 08 May 2003 20:42:49

No.  The download was easy and the results are 100%
better than the old version! I recommend the download and
enjoy!
Quote:>-----Original Message-----