Cant Defrag

Post by Dann » Mon, 06 Jan 2003 07:13:53

I cant defrag a message keeps coming up saying that i
have to run Chkdsk/f i have done this and it still wont
defrag , Also will not recognise the extra 250 mg of ram
i have put in it will only recognise 120 any one got any
ideas please thanks in advance
danny

Cant Defrag

Post by lord helme » Mon, 06 Jan 2003 07:39:21

start by taking out the new ram and see if this bad behaviour continues, if
not you have found the problem

Quote:> I cant defrag a message keeps coming up saying that i