Screen capture Media Player help

Post by Seli » Tue, 06 Nov 2001 16:51:13

How do I screen capture a video file that is playing on windows media
player? this new version doesn't seem to work. I click "Prt Sc" and it
captures my whole screen but not the pic in the media player like on my
other computer.

I have Windows Media player 8, 7 could do it... HELP!

1. Screen capture from Media Player

Hi,

A client of mine sent me a small movie to be posted on her website.
I am trying to get a screen shot of the movie so I can add the link on the
page and keep the page's flow but I have been unable to capture the image
from the paused movie.
I have tried a shareware called HyperSnapDX and also a freeware called 20/20
but they didn't work.
Which tool should I use for this specific purpose? And if those tools would
do how should I go about doing it?

Thank you in advance,

FayeC

2. IP Address

3. Screen capture of media player

4. Software Install nightmare

5. Problems with Windows Media 9 Encoder and screen capture ... help???

6. What Services needed for Domain Logon?

7. capturing images off media player HELP!!!

8. Outlook Express 6 in Windows ME

9. Windows Media Player version 8.5 build 12177 ..screen wont shut off PLEASE HELP

10. Help - Media player is just green screen when playing MPEG/AVI etc.

11. Help with full screen option on media player

12. media player displays split screen / malfunction HELP

13. screen print; print screen; screen capture