Original MS codecs

Post by Michael Lehd » Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:34:28

Where can I get the original codecs that came with XP?  Mine got toasted
with a cheesy codec pack I downloaded.

1. Get Original Windows Media Codec Back

Hi:

I installed WME9beta and I had to get MS support to help
me revert to 7.1 Encoder. The video codecs are back but
the only audio codec are 9. Is there any way to return my
7/8 audio codec. I tried using the codec installer package
to no avail. Man! This Encoder 9 beta should NEVER have
been released in the states it is in. What a fiasco!

Thanks for the help

2. Outlook Exp. 4 to OE 6.0 - Question on msg transfer

3. getting original codec back

4. WME9 and TV Tuner problems?

5. How to write a codec like ScreenRecord codec/Divx codec myself?

6. Session 8 Dos Tools

7. Using the original MS mouse driver

8. Anybody running IE5 under NT4?

9. Installing XP for Tablet with MS Original CD

10. Reward$ 4 Original MS Disks&Receipts

11. MS-MPEG4 Codec (divx/.avi) on WMP for OS X

12. WMP9 tomorrow ?? MS-DVR codec support?

13. MS H263 codec & ICCompress function