Video card

Post by Hisha » Fri, 28 Dec 2001 22:34:22

I've upgraded to win xp pro but my video card s3 trio
3d/2x doesn't work good as its AGP textures acceleration
and 3d acceleration doesn't work.
So is there any suggestion?or new driver to it?

1. Could someone suggest a great video card 32 meg video card with video out

I hope someone can help me, I'am building a SCUSI 2 or SCUSI 3 gamming
system and I'am loking for a great 32 meg video card, But can't seem to
find one? Also I have the same problem with finding a digital audio
card,Can someone Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank's C. Tantlinger

                      http://www.help.com/

2. Brother-in-law disabled monitor... no video after login

3. Truevision Bravado Card 16 video card

4. microsoft internet explorer on xp

5. Sound-card and Video-card sharing the same IRQ.

6. NT Ver 4.0 Support/Modem Sharing/Internet Apps

7. TV Out from TV card or video card?

8. Copying Video CD .DAT files on PC

9. Dual video cards -- 2nd card won't work

10. Re GeForce 2MX/400 Video card and PCI TV Card

11. Sound Card & Video Card

12. MyHD card (video card) driver will not install

13. USB2 PCI Card conflicting with my AGP Video Card