BOF & EOF

Post by Melamo » Thu, 16 Jan 2003 06:35:18

I was trying to do some shopping online.  I shop at one
particular location on a monthly basis and have never had
a problem.  Today however, I keep getting this message
every time I try to look at something that says "Either
BOF or EOF is True, or current record has been deleted.
Requested oeration requires a current record."  What does
that mean?  And, what do I do to fix it?  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

~Melamom

BOF & EOF

Post by Douglas Thrif » Thu, 16 Jan 2003 06:40:58

Hello Melamom,
    There is some kind of error on the server.  Most likely it is something
that you can't fix.  Instead you might want to contact the webmaster of the
site and tell him about the error message.

Douglas William Thrift
<http://www.douglasthrift.net/>
Search Engine <http://computers.douglasthrift.net/searchengine/>
Windows XP FAQ <http://computers.douglasthrift.net/winxpfaq/>
(If you have used my FAQ you may wish to take my poll)

Quote:> I was trying to do some shopping online.  I shop at one
> particular location on a monthly basis and have never had
> a problem.  Today however, I keep getting this message
> every time I try to look at something that says "Either
> BOF or EOF is True, or current record has been deleted.
> Requested oeration requires a current record."  What does
> that mean?  And, what do I do to fix it?  Any help would
> be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

> ~Melamom

BOF & EOF

Post by Bruce Chamber » Thu, 16 Jan 2003 06:50:57

Greetings --

    It means that that web site has an error in it's coding.

Bruce Chambers
Microsoft MVP - Shell/User
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
----
You can have peace.  Or you can have freedom.  Don't ever count on
having both at once. -- RAH

Quote:> I was trying to do some shopping online.  I shop at one
> particular location on a monthly basis and have never had
> a problem.  Today however, I keep getting this message
> every time I try to look at something that says "Either
> BOF or EOF is True, or current record has been deleted.
> Requested oeration requires a current record."  What does
> that mean?  And, what do I do to fix it?  Any help would
> be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

> ~Melamom

BOF & EOF

Post by Douglas Thrif » Thu, 16 Jan 2003 06:50:26

LMAO!

Douglas William Thrift
<http://www.douglasthrift.net/>
Search Engine <http://computers.douglasthrift.net/searchengine/>
Windows XP FAQ <http://computers.douglasthrift.net/winxpfaq/>
(If you have used my FAQ you may wish to take my poll)

> x-no-archive: yes

>> I was trying to do some shopping online.  I shop at one
>> particular location on a monthly basis and have never had
>> a problem.  Today however, I keep getting this message
>> every time I try to look at something that says "Either
>> BOF or EOF is True, or current record has been deleted.
>> Requested oeration requires a current record."  What does
>> that mean?  And, what do I do to fix it?  Any help would
>> be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

> BOF = "Beginning of File"
> EOF = "End of File"
> Webmaster = Crackhead

> Either let them know about it, and give them a chance to fix it, or
> take your business elsewhere.

> --
> Reliable partitioning and imaging: <http://www.bootitng.com/>
> Improve Outlook Express for free: <http://flash.to/oe-quotefix/>
> STOP 0x0000002U: JUST_HIT_RESET_AND_SHUTUP

BOF & EOF

Post by Atanas Tzvetano » Thu, 16 Jan 2003 07:11:55

Melamom,

The message means that there is a serious problem with the database of the
site. BOF&EOF error means that the server can not load it properly. It is
not your fault. Write to the webmaster. Although I doubt that he does not
know. I supopse he is already working on it.

Atanas Tzvetanov