Format c

Post by Ken » Wed, 07 May 2003 00:46:55

Hi
Ihave a partioned hard drive and want to format C
partition
as this is   "System" ,so I am told I can't format,or the
format choice is greyed out.There must be a way to carry
out the format,
I am running XP Pro and the drive was partitioned with
Partition Magic.
Any help would be welcomed,, thanks in advance.
anti spam please remove the sss
Ken

Format c

Post by Chad A. Smit » Wed, 07 May 2003 01:24:50

You will need to boot from a floppy or CD. During installation of XP Pro you
will be given the opportunity to format the C: drive.

Chad Smith

Quote:> Hi