Unusual problem involving calc.exe

Post by Todd » Wed, 05 Mar 2003 11:46:51

Ok, I know this is going to sound weird to some of you
but I just can't figure it out.

When I am typing I will occasionally have a calculator
(calc.exe) window pop up. If I continue on typing,
usually I will end up with several more.

I have confirmed that there are no shortcuts or macros
operating. My keyboard is a Logitech cordless desktop pro
and there are no hot keys set up for the calc function.

I am hoping that this has happened to someone else so
that I know I am not crazy. :) This is XP related only as
I have a 2000 machine on the same mouse and keyboard via
a kvm switch and it has never happened on the 2k machine.