Dump

Post by Herman Susse » Thu, 08 May 2003 13:54:40

I have my swap file on E.
Do I need to concern myself abou the location of the dumps?

1. MINI DUMP OR MEMORY DUMP

Specifications
P4 1.7
256 Mb
XP

My computer always hang when i open application like
iexplorer and word.It shows mn dmp in error message. When
i play counter strike the blue screen come out and i need
to restart my computer. It shows descriptions like mini
dump or maybe memory dump, i can't remember it.
It happens 3 times
Can anyone help me?
thanks

2. stand by problem

3. Need to dump the call stack for a running Win32 application -- Unix like core dump possible?

4. Sharing a com port across a network

5. Writing AVI data in the Dump Filter

6. Default browser

7. WMP7 Dump as a Rock

8. Pull down menus take forever

9. Screen Dump size is excessive greater than Lotus ScreenCam

10. DirectShow Dump Filter Sample? Have a problem...

11. FileWriter Filter and Dump Filter Question.

12. MIDI Sample Dump Standard

13. Dump Filter have no input pin in graph edit