attachment

Post by Sussertow » Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:00:48

How do you get rid of this in sending attachments or links:
Your files are attached and ready to send with this message.

attachment

Post by Kell » Tue, 30 Jul 2002 18:14:36

Hi,

Sendmail.dll Fix
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_s.htm#xp_sendmail

--
All the Best,
Kelly

MS-MVP Win98/XP
[AE-Windows? XP]

Windows Troubleshooting & Support
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/tips/

Quote:

> How do you get rid of this in sending attachments or links:
> Your files are attached and ready to send with this message.

attachment

Post by Sussertow » Wed, 31 Jul 2002 01:30:24

Tried it. Had a difficult time deleting the dll except the first time, I
think. BUT, it emptied my OE inbox! I performed a restore and couldn't get
it back. Tried doing it again to get the old dll back at the c prompt.
Wouldn't let me.

> Hi,

> Sendmail.dll Fix
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_s.htm#xp_sendmail

> --
> All the Best,
> Kelly

> MS-MVP Win98/XP
> [AE-Windows? XP]

> Windows Troubleshooting & Support
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/tips/

> > How do you get rid of this in sending attachments or links:
> > Your files are attached and ready to send with this message.

attachment

Post by Kell » Wed, 31 Jul 2002 15:41:14

Hmm!  You had used the second option from wecoyote52 or the first manual
option?  The second one has worked flawless in XP by many users.  This is
the first note of trouble.

It has been noted that if you use this method of reinstalling IE in XP:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q318378
it reverts sendmail to IE5.5.

--
All the Best,
Kelly

MS-MVP Win98/XP
[AE-Windows? XP]

Windows Troubleshooting & Support
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/tips/

> Tried it. Had a difficult time deleting the dll except the first time, I
> think. BUT, it emptied my OE inbox! I performed a restore and couldn't get
> it back. Tried doing it again to get the old dll back at the c prompt.
> Wouldn't let me.

> > Hi,

> > Sendmail.dll Fix
> > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_s.htm#xp_sendmail

> > --
> > All the Best,
> > Kelly

> > MS-MVP Win98/XP
> > [AE-Windows? XP]

> > Windows Troubleshooting & Support
> > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
> > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
> > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/tips/

> > > How do you get rid of this in sending attachments or links:
> > > Your files are attached and ready to send with this message.

attachment

Post by Sussertow » Thu, 01 Aug 2002 01:02:34

I'm sorry, I don't know what you man by the second option. I went to the
site and there was a list. I looked for the one that contained the message
left in OE when sending an attachment.

> Hmm!  You had used the second option from wecoyote52 or the first manual
> option?  The second one has worked flawless in XP by many users.  This is
> the first note of trouble.

> It has been noted that if you use this method of reinstalling IE in XP:
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q318378
> it reverts sendmail to IE5.5.

> --
> All the Best,
> Kelly

> MS-MVP Win98/XP
> [AE-Windows? XP]

> Windows Troubleshooting & Support
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/tips/

> > Tried it. Had a difficult time deleting the dll except the first time, I
> > think. BUT, it emptied my OE inbox! I performed a restore and couldn't
get
> > it back. Tried doing it again to get the old dll back at the c prompt.
> > Wouldn't let me.

> > > Hi,

> > > Sendmail.dll Fix
> > > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_s.htm#xp_sendmail

> > > --
> > > All the Best,
> > > Kelly

> > > MS-MVP Win98/XP
> > > [AE-Windows? XP]

> > > Windows Troubleshooting & Support
> > > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
> > > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
> > > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/tips/

attachment

Post by Kell » Thu, 01 Aug 2002 15:55:28

Hi,

Which edit did you apply?  The manual one or the automated one?

--
All the Best,
Kelly

MS-MVP Win98/XP
[AE-Windows? XP]

Windows Troubleshooting & Support
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/tips/

> I'm sorry, I don't know what you man by the second option. I went to the
> site and there was a list. I looked for the one that contained the message
> left in OE when sending an attachment.

> > Hmm!  You had used the second option from wecoyote52 or the first manual
> > option?  The second one has worked flawless in XP by many users.  This
is
> > the first note of trouble.

> > It has been noted that if you use this method of reinstalling IE in XP:
> > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q318378
> > it reverts sendmail to IE5.5.

> > --
> > All the Best,
> > Kelly

> > MS-MVP Win98/XP
> > [AE-Windows? XP]

> > Windows Troubleshooting & Support
> > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
> > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
> > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/tips/

> > > Tried it. Had a difficult time deleting the dll except the first time,
> > > think. BUT, it emptied my OE inbox! I performed a restore and couldn't
> get
> > > it back. Tried doing it again to get the old dll back at the c prompt.
> > > Wouldn't let me.

attachment

I did the manual where you try to delete the dll and add the new one.