request for help for Office XP - I am begging for help, please help me

request for help for Office XP - I am begging for help, please help me

Post by Shafi » Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:09:12

Hi,
I am using office xp as well as windows xp. My computer got stuck and I was
forced to restart my computer while I was working office xp. once I tried to
reopen my doc file I always receive "The document name  or path is invalid.
Check the file permissions for the document or drive". I checked but found
nothing unusual. Anyway you can help me to open the document? I had so many
homeowrks in figures and in tables. I need a big favour from you and
definitely your help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance. Hoping to hear you soon.
Help Me God!

request for help for Office XP - I am begging for help, please help me

Post by David H Johnso » Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:16:12

You could try the fix and repair option under the help menu or opening your
documents in wordpad.

Quote:> Hi,
> I am using office xp as well as windows xp. My computer got stuck and I
was
> forced to restart my computer while I was working office xp. once I tried
> reopen my doc file I always receive "The document name  or path is
invalid.
> Check the file permissions for the document or drive". I checked but found
> nothing unusual. Anyway you can help me to open the document? I had so
many
> homeowrks in figures and in tables. I need a big favour from you and
> definitely your help would be much appreciated.
> Thanks in advance. Hoping to hear you soon.
> Help Me God!

1. HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

I am running a 3.51 NT server which runs a domain on a LAN. Before it was
running as a domain server, it was working as a workgroup server and I got the
FTP server to work perfectly well. I later changed to a domain server, and I
just can't get the ftp server to work, even after re-installing the ftp
service. The users can connect to the server, but when after trying to login
via anonymous login,  the message : user "e-mail address" cannot login to the
server.

This also happens to valid users on the server. What could I be doing wrong,
could somebody kindly help me???

Moses M. Otyek
Systems Engineer
InfoMail (Uganda) Ltd.
http://www.imul.com
Tel:256-41-258361
Fax:256-41-236256
** INFOMAIL - THE GATEWAY TO UGANDA **

2. How do I make a ICS client disk part 2

3. Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Please

4. Shortcut gets added to email as attachment when changing directory in file open dialog

5. HELP USING OFFICE WITH XP PLEASE PLEASE HELP

6. IE stops surfing

7. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP PLEASE

8. Easy Question

9. HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE

10. Wins am I gonna get it right, Please Help, 3rd Request

11. help help help please help

12. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

13. please, i beg you....HELP