Audio in NetMeeting

Post by Andre » Mon, 01 Apr 2002 12:45:14

  I'm running WinXP on my new clone with an SiS7018
integrated sound card on my motherboard.  When running
NetMeeting I am unable to get any audio, when I run the
audio tuning wizard, it tells me that I need to load new
drivers for my sound card...  After loading the latest XP
drivers from SiS, the problem still exists.
  With friends who are local or have fast connections, I
can just run the audio portion of MSNMessenger and ignore
the problem, but people with less bandwidth(?) or who
live more than 5000 miles away, they end up crashing
thier systems.  Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.  Andrew

Audio in NetMeeting

Post by Kell » Tue, 02 Apr 2002 12:52:12

Hi Andrew,

Troubleshooting with Windows NetMeeting Support
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/netmeeting/support/default.ASP

--
All the Best,
Kelly

MS-MVP DTS
[AE-Windows? XP]

Windows Troubleshooting & Support
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/tips/

Quote:>   I'm running WinXP on my new clone with an SiS7018
> integrated sound card on my motherboard.  When running
> NetMeeting I am unable to get any audio, when I run the
> audio tuning wizard, it tells me that I need to load new
> drivers for my sound card...  After loading the latest XP
> drivers from SiS, the problem still exists.
>   With friends who are local or have fast connections, I
> can just run the audio portion of MSNMessenger and ignore
> the problem, but people with less bandwidth(?) or who
> live more than 5000 miles away, they end up crashing
> thier systems.  Any suggestions would be greatly
> appreciated.  Andrew

1. Using DirectX Audio Plug-Ins

Hi all,
         I'm looking into building an application that will use DirectX
plug-ins to process audio data.  This is only a coursework project, so if
anyone has used DirectShow for a similar project in the past I would really
appreciate some info on how to do it / source code. (VB / VC++)
Many thanks,

                      ? ?
Geoff    .....oo O oo.....

2. XP Applying Computer Settings & Internet Explorer stop responding

3. Digital Audio DLL's or Add-Ins

4. Filter properties window in WMP 7.1?

5. NetMeeting Audio Properties

6. How do I replicate user profiles in NT3.51 WS?

7. How to set the default audio codec from registry for netmeeting

8. Posts

9. Audio problems with NetMeeting

10. IBM MWave Audio Problems with NetMeeting - I know you're out there!!!

11. Audio in Netmeeting

12. Netmeeting's default audio codec

13. sending audio to NetMeeting