Copy to CD

Post by Dennis Brow » Thu, 22 May 2003 04:55:14

I have no "Copy to CD" option in My Pictures. When I copy
and try to send to the CD-R drive it says "Drive not
accessible". Any suggestions? Do I have a software problem
and how do I correct?

Copy to CD

Post by Yves Alari » Thu, 22 May 2003 09:46:56

One possibility is Roxio Easy CD Creator. If you have an older version,
update it. This is a known problem.
You should have version 5.3.4.21a or better.

Quote:> I have no "Copy to CD" option in My Pictures. When I copy
> and try to send to the CD-R drive it says "Drive not
> accessible". Any suggestions? Do I have a software problem
> and how do I correct?

1. Unknown error trying to Copy from CD (copy music)

Since I upgraded to WMP 9 I can no longer rip WMA
tracks.  I click "Copy from CD" on the left-hand
navigation bar, check all the tracks on the new CD, then
click "Copy Music".  For EVERY track in the Copy Status
field I see "Windows Media Player encountered an unknown
error."  I have Windows XP Pro, and no other CD ripping
programs installed.

I can play the CD via the Now Playing option, but I can't
copy the tracks. I've turned Copy Protection both On and
Off.  I've turned "Acquire licenses automatically.." both
On and Off.  I always get this error.  Help!

2. Print ASCII File

3. Copy to CD, all but copies

4. relationship of pixels to dpi

5. WMP9: Copy Music button in Copy from CD is mysteriously grayed out!

6. NT TRAINING

7. Copy from CD action does not refresh with new cds

8. JPG

9. copy music cd to dvd-cd

10. "Copy to CD" function freezes, closes out CDs too early (Error# 8004020E)

11. Copying to CD error - Could not create easy CD engine

12. Windows XP: Easiest Way to copy music CDs to CD-R

13. How to copy music CDs to CD-R without Roxio or Nero?