> I access the newsgroups from the microsoft website, and
> nothing I have posted in the past week has shown up. It's
> really annoying. Anyone got an idea?
recent posts under your name in _this_ group.
I can't recall having this problem reading the newsgroups with Netscape. But
i usually use OE, and it might only occur after a while. So i can't see for
sure if it's the Microsoft newsreader or the Microsoft website that messes
No, it's not.Quote:> This is a monitored newgroup. If Microsoft doesn't want your
> appear, the monitor may censor it.
Please reply to the newsgroup
> > This is a monitored newgroup. If Microsoft doesn't want your
> letter to
> > appear, the monitor may censor it.
> No, it's not.
> Ken Blake
> Please reply to the newsgroup
1. TEST POST (Posts not showing up... WHY???)
I cannot seem to see any posts I have made to this or othere newsgroups. Can anyone tell me why?
3. Not showing UPS tab In power options?
4. Problems with Browsing with Network Neighborhood
6. Pop-ups, Pop-ups, Pop-ups EVERYWHERE .. arghhh
7. Address Bar
9. OE6 My posts do not show-up
10. Oe will not show my post in newsgroups?
11. NG post not showing up in OE
12. Random Hang ups (not lock ups)