outlook problem_email

Post by JimC » Tue, 20 Aug 2002 03:48:08

I can not delete emails from my outlook,  It comes up
with a box and says restart outlook.  I have several
times, and even reloaded  outlook from my office 2000
disks.  Any Ideas?  Please

Jim

outlook problem_email

Post by Dwight Gau » Tue, 20 Aug 2002 07:50:47

Find the folder that  contains your e-mail files.  Cut and paste into a different directory.
Now open Outlook and import your files.

1. Outlook Web Access (OWA) in Outlook / Outlook Express

I know that this is not the first post about OWA in OE, but my question
is new. My company uses Outlook Web Access, and I managed to setup my
Outlook Express to access my emailaccount, but I have one problem:

approximately 40% of the time, my Outlook Express fails when trying to
get the email, giving the error:

Reaction of server: 'Forbidden', Port: 0, Errornumber: 0x800CCC33

Does anyone know this problem and/or a way to solve it?

Thanx in advance!

2. Voice conversation with messenger - Help

3. Moving messages from Outlook Express 4 to Outlook Express 6 or Outlook XP

5. Syncing Pocet PC Outlook with Outlook 2002 XP

6. Unashamed plug for our site

7. installing Outlook Express 6 after Outlook 2002

8. ATX power shut down

9. Outlook/Outlook Express .dll Error

10. Editing Source Code in Outlook like in Outlook Express?

11. moving deleated files from Outlook Express to Microsoft Outlook 2002

12. What is difference between email via Outlook & Outlook Express

13. outlook express/microsoft outlook