Change language of Windows

Post by Leti » Sun, 08 Dec 2002 20:06:00

Hi

I have just bought my computer in which Windows XP was
preinstalled in English.How can I change the language to
have it in French?
Thank you for your help.

Change language of Windows

Post by Mr. X » Sun, 08 Dec 2002 21:56:37

Your options are to reformat your drive and install the "full French
version" of Windows XP or create a dual boot configuration using a
3rd party partitioning program such as Partition Magic (www.powerquest.com).
One cannot upgrade or change one language version of XP to another.

Change language of Windows

Post by Kid Roc » Sun, 08 Dec 2002 21:57:29

You can't, you have to buy a French version

1. changing language on windows and office

As a Danish citizen currently residing in the US, I am
thinking of byuing a notebook with Windows XP and maybe
Office 2003. Does anyone know what if I upon my return to
Denmark in about 6 months  can get a cheap upgrade/change
to the version of the software and what problems I may run
into in regard to the special Danish letters?

hope someone can help me?

2. Website 1.1e, how to map a CGI from "count?dd=A&display=clock..." to "count.EXE?dd=A&display=clock..." ?

3. changing language in Windows XP to Spahish

4. search companion is not working

5. Changing language in Windows 95

6. new programs installed

7. changing language on windows me

8. Missing Fonts

9. languages languages languages, be or not to be...

10. Windows XP updating change my language in OE only

11. window xp changing language

12. Change Windows' default language to English

13. How to Change windows XP (Home) language to English