DESKTOP THEMES????

Post by Meliss » Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:29:50

I just setup my daughters new computer and XP is the
operating system, is there any desktop themes with XP or
do I have to go buy some for her????

DESKTOP THEMES????

Post by Dere » Wed, 15 Jan 2003 11:13:48

You can download more themes off the internet. Just go to
Yahoo and type in "Windows XP themes download" and you
would get a lot of results.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I just setup my daughters new computer and XP is the
>operating system, is there any desktop themes with XP or
>do I have to go buy some for her????
>.

DESKTOP THEMES????

Post by Dere » Wed, 15 Jan 2003 11:13:48

You can download more themes off the internet. Just go to
Yahoo and type in "Windows XP themes download" and you
would get a lot of results.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I just setup my daughters new computer and XP is the
>operating system, is there any desktop themes with XP or
>do I have to go buy some for her????
>.

DESKTOP THEMES????

Post by Jack » Wed, 15 Jan 2003 12:36:28

Hi Melissa,

Start here: get the program than follow the sugested links to find hundreds
of free themes.

http://www.tgtsoft.com/

Have Fun
Jack

Quote:> I just setup my daughters new computer and XP is the
> operating system, is there any desktop themes with XP or
> do I have to go buy some for her????

1. OVER 400 DESKTOP THEMES FOR DOWNLOAD AT DESKTOP THEMES HEAVEN!!!

If any of you are getting sick of seeing the same desktop over and over,
the illness is about to be over. I would like to invite you guys to my
homepage at http://users.aol.com/mytheme/desktop.htm Desktop Theme
Heaven to download over 400 different desktop themes.                                                   Webmaster
from Desktop Theme Heaven

2. XP connection issues

3. Desktop Theme Creation

4. Undemanded Text appearing whilst using Outlook express or Internet explorer

5. desktop themes

6. need remote-to-remote capable ftp daemon!!!

7. Desktop Themes - Sound Error

8. Permissions to create files but not folders

9. desktop themes

10. desktop themes and A:\

11. Desktop Theme

12. desktop themes

13. Windows Xp Desktop Theme Turns Black