Add-ins for Windows Messenger

Post by Chuck Bloc » Wed, 13 Feb 2002 05:05:55

Can anyone help?  I can't seem to set the proper settings in order to get
into the chat rooms.  I have followed the downloading instructions from the
add in web site, but nothing works.

1. Messenger add ins

Trying to go to chat rooms or e-mail,etc. from my windows
messenger - get the message I have to download add-ins.
Have successfully downloaded add ins, but still get the
message I have to download add ins and cannot perform any
functions from my messenger window.

Can someone pls help?

2. Add image to form

3. Intervideo add-ins

4. Maintenance Nuisance

5. New Resource: Add-ins and Resources

6. I have searched all and there is no solution to...

7. Digital Audio DLL's or Add-Ins

8. Norton and Games

9. Removing unwanted browser add-ins

10. browser add-ins

11. 4.7, add-ins and unable to access hotmail

12. Previous IE add-ins

13. New Resource: Add-ins and Resources