I have Exchange 2000 Server and client laptop with Windows XP Home Edition.
How i can configure Outlook 2000 to access to exchange mailbox? (I can't
login via outlook, I can't login wia web too)
1. Exchange 2k / Outlook 2k and XP HE
Since you can't log into the domain, I think you'd be limited to POP3 or
You might try posting to the OL2000 group for details, since this isn't
really a Windows XP question beyond the point that you obviously can't
log into the domain.
http://www.intranet-works.com [Law Office/Small Bus. Consulting]
?? Please reply to newsgroup for the benefit of all ??
3. Outlook 2000 in XP Pro connect to Exchange 2K timeout
4. How does this work exactly...
5. unable to use outlook 2k with exchange under xp
6. Any 32-bit winsock software ???
7. Xp and windows 2k, windows 2k uninstall major problem
8. configuration of pegasus for multiusers
9. Is it possible to make upgrade from w98&2k to winxp&2k ?
10. Error in Office 2K with Win 2K
11. Office 2K programs crash under WIn 2K for Administrator login, others work fine
13. migrating outlook express messages from win 2K pro to win xp pro