Need to log all my internet dial-ups

Post by JB » Wed, 18 Sep 2002 04:43:18

I believe my Telephone provider has been charging me for non existent
internet calls
and I would very much like to know if there is any way in Windows XP for
automatic
creation of a log, for each call , and with perhaps additional information
such as number
dialled, time, etc.

Apologies if this question has been raised before in the ng. Most grateful
for any
help on this matter.

Thanks in advance.

JB

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is *ly opposed. Third, it is accepted as
being self-evident." Arthur Schopenhauer

1. Internet sharing with dial-ups?

Hi there,

Is it possible to use Windows XP to share DSL connection to phone dial up
users? When I allow dial up user to connect to my network they are assigned
with my computer's local IP, they can brows the shared files but cannot
access the Internet at all. Is there anything I can do with this.

Regards/
Jerome

2. How to remove one component and its associated components?

3. Pop Ups when not logged on to internet

4. Favorites

5. Unwanted dial-ups

6. Come on Microsoft :(

7. Copy Dial-Ups

8. Help! Many problems w/ Win98

9. auto dial-ups

10. Trouble with Several Dial-Ups

11. Profiles and dial-ups

12. Pop-ups, Pop-ups, Pop-ups EVERYWHERE .. arghhh

13. XP - Dial-up Connection...keeps dialing and dialing and dialing and dialing