Multimedia Keyboard Eject Key

Post by bpazoll » Sun, 18 Jun 2006 21:15:11

I have a HP Pavilion 720a. It is a great computer, even though it is
probably 5 years old. The major early limitation of the computer is
that it didn't have a DVD drive, so I added an LG GSA-4167B DL DVD
burner. I decided when doing this that I might as well keep the old HP
CD rewritable drive, in there for direct copying and such. It is
actually quite useful as sometimes CDs won't read in one drive but will
in another. I almost never use the CD drive but my HP keyboard will
only open it. It is still the D drive. So my questions are:

1) How do I swap the Drive Letters (So the DVD drive is D and the CD
drive is E)

2) Will this stop any of my programs working, that are already
installed

3) Will this likely fix my problem (after updating the drivers for the
keyboard it says opening drive 1 as the new keyboard have 2 keys)

Thank You Very Much,
Ben Pazolli

1. Multimedia Keys on Multimedia Keyboard

Hi i have just purchased a microsoft multimedia keyboard,
when i press "media" it brought up itunes not media
player that i wanted so i changed it so it starts up
media player using intellitype but the next track
previous track etc dont work could they still be setup
for itunes? Also i have tried to change it so that the
web button brings up aol, not explorer but even though
i've changed the settings it continues to bring up
explorer? Any Ideas Cheers Boomer.

2. Java Virtual Machine

3. Default setting for F Lock key on wireless multimedia keyboard

4. unexpected stop logging security events

5. Multimedia keyboard function key problem

6. xp and an old digital dec writer 100i

7. Function keys on multimedia keyboards

8. welcome password...default?

10. Default setting for F Lock key on wireless multimedia keyboard

11. MultiMedia Keyboard Keys

12. Natural multimedia keyboard special keys do not work

13. media keys not working on multimedia keyboard