comm.drv

Post by Rob » Sat, 04 Jan 2003 02:33:14

I cannot load programs with ex pro as it says I must
reinstall comm.drv to system 32.
Microsoft is no help at all
Where do I get comm.drv
Please help

comm.drv

Post by Chris Near » Sun, 05 Jan 2003 15:28:10

Comm.drv is the RS232c Driver. Go to system properties Hardware Device
manager and find the PORTS listing and delete Communications port COM1 and
COM2 then reset the machine. It should scan for hardware changes, find the
com ports then ask to reinstall the COMM.DRV drivers from the CD.

Chris Neary

Quote:> I cannot load programs with ex pro as it says I must
> reinstall comm.drv to system 32.
> Microsoft is no help at all
> Where do I get comm.drv
> Please help

1. replacing comm.drv with a turbo.drv

Does anyone know of a shareware or freeware communications driver
that would enable me to use the capabilities of of 16550A UART.  I
think there is a commerically available driver called TURBOCOM.DRV
or something like that.  If I can't find a free driver then does
anyone have any experience with or know where I can find the shareware
or commerical product?  Thanks.

Ross

2. Quick question

3. NT 3.5 Server-Use Comm.drv or Cybercomm.drv?

4. windows installer error

5. missing COMM.DRV

6. Animation "codec"

7. Missing a "comm.drv"

8. sound card difficulties

9. Missing COMM.DRV

10. Reinstall comm.DRV in system32 directory

11. comm.drv file missing "Help"

12. comm.drv error when trying to install 95/98 games on xp

13. missing comm.drv file